Check out the latest buzz about Mosquito Joe.
Mosquito Joe of Raleigh-Durham-Chapel Hill is making headlines about our mosquito control services and how we’re making outside fun again. Check out the latest press about Mosquito Joe in the Raleigh-Durham-Chapel Hill area.
The owner, Operator Tom Ramoino joins CBS 17 to teach everyone about mosquito control and steps to take for preventative care. In North Carolina, mosquito season typically runs from April to October. During this time we recommend protecting yourself when outdoors. Did you know mosquitoes can lay up to 300 eggs in a single bottle cap containing water? Combat mosquitoes and other pests by following these simple tips and tricks:
- Regularly empty ponds, bird baths, fountains, plant pots, buckets, or anywhere else that water may gather.
- Clean out gutters to avoid standing water – examine them for clots and damage that would cause water to collect.
- Drill holes in tire swings, trash cans, or recycling bins so water drains out.
- Keep swimming pools clean, properly circulated and filtered.
- Repair leaky outdoor faucets.
- Cut grass and shrubs short, as adult mosquitoes gather to rest in shady, cool areas.
- Keep your yard weed-free and avoid overgrown vegetation.
A professional service like outs is the best way to combat mosquitoes. We Provide an ongoing defense and our certified technicians can point out problem areas and potential breeding grounds on your property during treatment. Click here to watch the segment.